Exterior:Platinum White Pearl
Fuel Efficiency:19 CITY / 28 HWY
3rd Row Seat
Adaptive Cruise Control
Automatic Climate Control
Blind Spot Monitor
Forward Collision Warning
Lane Departure Warning
Parking Sensors / Assist
Satellite Radio Ready
Side-Impact Air Bags
Sunroof / Moonroof
- Wheels: 19" Machine-Finished Alloy -inc: shark gray insert
- Tires: 235/55R19 101H AS
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside
- Clearcoat Paint
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Chrome Side Windows Trim, Black Front Windshield Trim and Chrome Rear Window Trim
- Chrome Door Handles
- Body-Colored Power w/Tilt Down Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Speed Sensitive Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Lip Spoiler
- Black Grille w/Chrome Accents
- Power Sliding Rear Doors
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Auto On/Off Aero-Composite Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Front Fog Lamps
- Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: driver's seat 12-way power adjustment including 4-way power lumbar support w/2-position memory and front passenger's seat w/8-way power adjustment including 4-way power lumbar support
- 8-Way Driver Seat
- Passenger Seat
- Removable 40-20-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft and Magic Slide 2nd-Row Seats Side-To-Side Sliding
- Driver And Front Passenger Armrests, Rear Center Armrest Rear Seat Mounted Armrest w/Storage and Third Row Center Armrest
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Fixed 60-40 Split-Bench 3rd Row Seat Front, Manual Recline, Manual Fold Into Floor, 3 Manual and Adjustable Head Restraints
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Distance Pacing w/Traffic Stop-Go
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Headliner/Pillar Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Vinyl Door Trim Insert
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look/Piano Black Instrument Panel Insert and Piano Black/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage, Conversation Mirror, 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 120V AC Power Outlet
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Cargo Space Lights
- Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Systems Monitor
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Digital Appearance
- Manual Anti-Whiplash Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- 4 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Perimeter Alarm
- Engine Immobilizer
- Air Filtration
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 120V AC Power Outlet
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- 2 Wireless Headphones
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front and 1 LCD Row Monitor In The Rear
- Entertainment System w/Blu-Ray And Digital Media
- Engine: 3.5L V6 SOHC 24-Valve i-VTEC
- Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic -inc: Shift-By-Wire (SBW) and paddle shifters
- 3.61 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: TBD
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 19.5 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Trailing Arm Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Blind Spot Information (BSI) System Blind Spot
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS) + FCW and Cross Traffic Monitor
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st, 2nd And 3rd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Back-Up Camera
- Vehicle Name: Honda Odyssey
- Body Style: Passenger Van
- Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification: Minivans 2WD
- Passenger Capacity: 8
- Passenger Volume: 160.1
- Base Curb Weight: 4561
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt.: 3500
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt.: 350
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Trailer Wt.: 3500
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Tongue Wt.: 350
- Engine Order Code:
- Engine Type: Regular Unleaded V-6
- Displacement: 3.5 L/212
- Fuel System: Gasoline Direct Injection
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM: 280 @ 6000
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM: 262 @ 4700
- Trans Order Code:
- Trans Type: 10
- Trans Description Cont.: Automatic w/OD
- Trans Description Cont. Again:
- First Gear Ratio (:1): 5.25
- Second Gear Ratio (:1): 3.27
- Third Gear Ratio (:1): 2.19
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1): 1.60
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1): 1.30
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1): 1.00
- Reverse Ratio (:1): 3.97
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1): 3.61
- Tons/yr of CO2 Emissions @ 15K mi/year: 8.0
- Suspension Type - Front: Strut
- Suspension Type - Rear: Trailing Arm
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.): Strut
- Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.): Trailing Arm
- Front Tire Order Code:
- Rear Tire Order Code:
- Spare Tire Order Code:
- Front Tire Size: P235/55HR19
- Rear Tire Size: P235/55HR19
- Spare Tire Size: Compact
- Front Wheel Size: 19 X 7.5
- Rear Wheel Size: 19 X 7.5
- Spare Wheel Size: Compact
- Front Wheel Material: Aluminum
- Rear Wheel Material: Aluminum
- Spare Wheel Material: Steel
- Steering Type: Rack-Pinion
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb: 36.7
- Brake Type: 4-Wheel Disc
- Brake ABS System: 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ): Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ): Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness: 12.6
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness: 13
- Drum - Rear (Yes or ):
- Rear Drum Diam x Width:
- Fuel Tank Capacity, Approx: 19.5
- Front Head Room: 38.7
- Front Leg Room: 40.9
- Front Shoulder Room: 63.1
- Front Hip Room: 58.6
- Second Head Room: 39.2
- Second Leg Room: 40.9
- Second Shoulder Room: 61.6
- Second Hip Room: 64.8
- Third Head Room: 38.3
- Third Leg Room: 38.1
- Third Shoulder Room: 60
- Third Hip Room: 48.4
- Wheelbase: 118.1
- Length, Overall: 205.2
- Width, Max w/o mirrors: 78.5
- Height, Overall: 69.6
- Track Width, Front: 67.3
- Track Width, Rear: 67.2
- Min Ground Clearance: 4.5
- Cargo Volume to Seat 1: 140.7
- Cargo Volume to Seat 2: 86.6
- Cargo Volume to Seat 3: 32.8
- Seventh Gear Ratio (:1): 0.78
- Eighth Gear Ratio (:1): 0.65
- Model Group: Odyssey
- Vehicle Segment: Small Van
- Vehicle Type: Passenger Van
- Body Cab Style: Passenger Van
- Engine Displacement Units: 3.5
- Engine Camshaft: SOHC
- Engine Block Type: aluminum
- Engine Cylinder Count: 6
- Engine Valve Count: 4
- Country of Origin: United States Honda Multi-Purpose Passenger Vehicles
- Air Conditioning - Rear - Automatic Climate Control
- Airbags - Front - Dual
- Airbags - Third Row - Side Curtain
- Airbags - Passenger - Occupant Sensing Deactivation
- Airbags - Front - Side
- Airbags - Front - Knee
- Air Conditioning - Rear - Single Zone
- Airbags - Front - Side Curtain
- Air Conditioning - Front - Dual Zones
- Air Conditioning - Rear - With Independent Controls
- Air Conditioning - Front - Automatic Climate Control
- Air Conditioning - Air Filtration
- Airbags - Side-curtain Rollover Sensor
- 3rd Row Floor Mats
- Audio Streaming: Bluetooth
- Audio - Antenna: Element
- Armrests - Third Row Center
- Audio - Antenna: Mast
- Audio - Antenna: Diversity
- Power Brakes
- Airbags - Rear - Side Curtain
- Audio Voice Recognition
- Audio Headphones - Wireless
- Audio Auxiliary Input: USB
- Audio Auxiliary Input: Jack
- Audio Auxiliary Input: IPod/IPhone Integration
- Audio - Radio Data System
- Audio - Radio: AM/FM
- Audio - Radio: HD Radio
- Audio - Rear
- Audio - Radio: Touch Screen Display
- Audio System 160 Watts
- Reading Lights Rear
- Floor Material Carpet
- Floor Mats Front
- Front Brakes Ventilated Disc
- Assist Handle Front
- Braking Assist
- Audio System 6 Speakers
- Audio - Speed Sensitive Volume Control
- Video Remote Control
- Floor Mat Material Carpet
- Cargo Area Light
- Rear Brakes Disc
- Child Seat Anchors LATCH System
- Rear Floor Mats
- Reading Lights Front
- Child Safety Locks
- Audio System 1 Subwoofer
- Audio - SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Audio Remote Control
- Braking assist hill start assist
- ABS Brakes (4-Wheel)
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
- Capless Fuel Filler System
- Armrests Rear Outboard Seats
- Assist Handle Rear
- Reading Lights Front Rear And Third Row
- Electronic Parking Brake Auto Off
- Power Steering Speed-Proportional
- Driver Seat Heated
- Storage In Dash
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls Paddle Shifter
- Rear 12V Power Outlet
- Multi-function Remote Keyless Entry With Panic Alarm
- Engine Auto Stop/Start
- Multi-function Remote Trunk Release
- Storage Accessory Hook
- Driver Seat Power Adjustments: 12
- Drivetrain Drive Mode Selector
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls Cruise Controls
- Universal Garage Door Opener Homelink
- Storage In-Floor
- Multi-function Remote Controls Fuel Filler
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls Phone
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls Audio
- Storage Grocery Bag Holder
- Storage Door Pockets
- Doors Liftgate Window: Fixed
- Engine Hour Meter
- Storage Cargo Tie-Down Anchors And Hooks
- Doors Side Door Type: Dual Power Sliding
- Engine Push-Button Start
- Retained Accessory Power
- Center Console Front Console With Storage
- Storage Sunglasses Holder
- Rear View Monitor In Dash
- Cruise Control Adaptive
- Easy Entry Manual Rear Seat
- Active Grille Shutters
- Remote Engine Start
- Front 12V Power Outlet(s)
- Front 115V Power Outlet
- Cargo Area 12V Power Outlet
- Driver Seat Adjustable Lumbar Support: 4-Way Power
- Overhead Console
- Multi-function Remote Proximity Entry System
- Steering Wheel Tilt And Telescopic
- Driver Seat Power Adjustments: Recline
- Grille Color Black With Chrome Accents
- Engine Cylinder Deactivation
- Rear View Camera Multi-View
- Doors Rear Door Type: Power Liftgate
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls Multi-Function Screen Controls
- Adjustable Rear Headrests
- Storage Front Seatback
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls Voice Recognition Controls
- 2-stage Unlocking
- Rear Spoiler Roofline Spoiler
- External Temperature Display
- Exterior Mirrors Reverse Gear Tilt
- Blind Spot Sensor
- Rear Seats Folding Removable Center Seat
- Number Of Rear Headrests 3
- Rear Seats Reclining
- Moonroof Tilt/Slide
- Memorized Settings Includes Driver Seat
- Memorized Settings Number Of Drivers: 2
- Phone Voice Activated
- Headlights Auto Delay Off
- Footwell Lights Color-Adjustable
- Moonroof Sliding Sunshade
- Passenger Seat Power Adjustments: Recline
- Number Of Third Row Headrests 3
- Rear Seats Split Folding
- Mirror Color Body-Color
- Seatbelts Seatbelt Force Limiters: Front
- Spoiler Brake Light
- Exterior Mirrors Power
- Headlights Auto On/Off
- Door Courtesy Lights
- Security Engine Immobilizer
- Seatbelts Seatbelt Warning Sensor: Driver And Passenger
- Rear Seats 40-20-40 Split Bench
- Navigation System Touch Screen Display
- Stability Control
- Front Seatbelts: 3-Point
- Moonroof One-Touch Open/Close
- Daytime Running Lights LED
- Spare Tire Inside Mount Location
- Electronic Messaging Assistance With Read Function
- Front Suspension Classification: Independent
- Seats Leather-Trimmed Upholstery
- Parking Sensors Rear
- Seatbelts Emergency Locking Retractors: Front Rear Third And Fourth Row
- Impact Absorbing Bumpers
- Conversation Mirror
- Seatbelts Third Row 3-Point
- Vanity Mirrors Dual Illuminating
- Spare Tire Temporary Size
- Traction Control
- Seatbelts Second Row 3-Point
- Energy Absorbing Steering Column
- Passenger Seat Heated
- Impact Absorbing Seats Dual Front
- Rear Spoiler Color Black
- Passenger Seat Power Adjustments: 8
- Parking Sensors Front
- Navigation System Hard Drive
- Rear Bumper Color Body-Color
- Window Trim Chrome
- Power Door Locks Anti-Lockout Feature
- Body Side Reinforcements Side Impact Door Beams
- Rear Seats Sliding
- Exterior Entry Lights Security Approach Lamps
- Lane Deviation Sensors
- Inside Rearview Mirror Auto-Dimming
- Exterior Mirrors Integrated Turn Signals
- Security Anti-Theft Alarm System
- Multi-Function Display
- Digital Odometer
- Seatbelts Emergency Locking Retractors: Front
- Moonroof Power Glass
- Seatbelts Emergency Locking Retractors: Front And Rear
- Exterior Mirrors Manual Folding
- Number Of Front Headrests 2
- Phone Wireless Data Link Bluetooth
- Rear Seats Center Armrest: Folding With Storage
- Cross Traffic Alert Rear
- Crumple Zones Front
- Electronic Messaging Assistance With Voice Recognition
- Seatbelts Seatbelt Pretensioners: Front
- Windows Sunshade: Side Window
- Moonroof Remote Operation
- Headlights Wiper Activated
- Seats Front Seat Type: Captains Chairs
- Auxiliary Jacks Audio/Video Input
- Warnings And Reminders Maintenance Reminder
- One-Touch Windows: 4
- Spare Wheel Steel Rim Type
- Headlights LED
- Headlights Automatic High Beam Dimmer
- Navigation System With Voice Recognition
- Front Suspension Type: Macpherson Struts
- DVD Player
- Memorized Settings Includes Exterior Mirrors
- Tail And Brake Lights LED
- Moonroof Anti-Trapping Feature
- Front Headrests Adjustable
- Exterior Mirrors Heated
- Real Time Traffic
- Suspension Rear Coil Springs
- Suspension Front Spring Type: Coil Springs
- Video Monitor
- Suspension Front Arm Type: Lower Control Arms
- Third Row Seat Folding: Flat Folding
- Windows Privacy Glass
- Power Windows: With Safety Reverse
- Windows Laminated Glass: Acoustic
- Windows Front Wipers: Variable Intermittent
- Windows Humidity/Dewpoint Sensors
- Video Monitor Location Rear
- Windows Rear Wiper: Intermittent
- Third Row Seat Type: 40-60 Split Bench
- Satellite Communications HondaLink
- Windows Rear Wiper With Washer
- Third Row Seat Type: Split-Folding
- Suspension Front Shock Type: Gas Shock Absorbers
- Windows Rear Defogger
- Blu-Ray player
- Ambient Lighting Color
- Audio - Internet Radio: Pandora
- Vehicle Assistance App - Roadside Assistance
- Wifi Capable
- Console Insert - Organizer Tray
- Armrests - Dual Front
- Video Monitor - 10.2
- Pre-Collision Warning System Audible Warning
- Pre-Collision Warning System Visual Warning
- Auxiliary Jacks HDMI Input
- Linked Or Integrated Apps - Information And Entertainment: Google POIs
- Infotainment With Apple Carplay Ready
- Linked Or Integrated Apps - Vehicle Utility: Service And Maintenance
- Linked Or Integrated Apps - Vehicle Utility: Parked Car Finder
- Infotainment With Android Auto Ready
- Linked or Integrated Apps - Information and Entertainment: Google Search
- Linked Or Integrated Apps - Security: Remote Locking Horns And Light
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Linked Or Integrated Apps - Security: Remote Locking
- Seats - Driver Seat Power Adjustments: Height
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Seats - Passenger Seat Power Adjustments: Height
- Seats - Passenger Seat Power Adjustments: 4-Way Power Lumbar
- Driver Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag
- Front Side Air Bag
- Front Head Air Bag
- Rear Head Air Bag
- Climate Control
- Multi-Zone A/C
- Rear A/C
- Security System
- AM/FM Stereo
- CD Player
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- Cruise Control
- Rear Defrost
- Third Passenger Door
- Fourth Passenger Door
- Front Wheel Drive
- V6 Cylinder Engine
- Floor Mats
- Gasoline Fuel
- Daytime Running Lights
- Keyless Entry
- Power Door Locks
- Heated Mirrors
- Power Mirror(s)
- Navigation System
- 3rd Row Seat
- Power Driver Seat
- Power Passenger Seat
- Pass-Through Rear Seat
- Leather Seats
- Bucket Seats
- Power Steering
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Tires - Front Performance
- Tires - Rear Performance
- Temporary Spare Tire
- Aluminum Wheels
- Power Windows
- Intermittent Wipers
- Generic Sun/Moonroof
- Satellite Radio
- MP3 Player
- Fog Lamps
- Heated Front Seat(s)
- Privacy Glass
- Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers
- Steering Wheel Audio Controls
- Rear Seat Audio Controls
- Engine Immobilizer
- Automatic Headlights
- Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Integrated Turn Signal Mirrors
- Driver Vanity Mirror
- Passenger Vanity Mirror
- Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror
- Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror
- Mirror Memory
- Rear Parking Aid
- Driver Adjustable Lumbar
- Passenger Adjustable Lumbar
- Seat Memory
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Rear Spoiler
- Transmission w/Dual Shift Mode
- Remote Trunk Release
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Universal Garage Door Opener
- Bluetooth Connection
- Entertainment System
- Power Third Passenger Door
- Power Fourth Passenger Door
- Back-Up Camera
- Power Liftgate
- Brake Assist
- Keyless Start
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- HD Radio
- Hard Disk Drive Media Storage
- Rear Bench Seat
- Passenger Air Bag Sensor
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Lane Departure Warning
- Knee Air Bag
- Cross-Traffic Alert
- WiFi Hotspot
- 10-Speed A/T
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Smart Device Integration
- LED Headlights
- Requires Subscription
Contact a Top Rated Specialist
Business Development Account Manager
May 29, 2021
I had a great experience with all of the staff at Honda...
I had a great experience with all of the staff at Honda of Cleveland. Everyone was nice, efficient, and so so helpful in the process of getting me my first adult purchase
May 27, 2021
Very nice and friendly people! Michael made sure I found...
Very nice and friendly people! Michael made sure I found the perfect car for me and made my first experience of purchasing a car amazing. Will definitely recommend to family and friends!
May 15, 2021
Michael was super friendly and helpful when it came to...
Michael was super friendly and helpful when it came to finding information out about my new car. I was buying from another state and he made it very easy!
May 12, 2021
Service was great! Bought the first car I laid my eyes on...
Service was great! Bought the first car I laid my eyes on because of Michael. He even thought me how to navigate the radio! 5 stars!
May 12, 2021
He made sure I was aware of everything during the...
He made sure I was aware of everything during the prosses, he even helped me set up my phone and worked with a longterm schedule!
Dec 12, 2020
Amazing fast easy going warm affordable Michael Ray sold...
Amazing fast easy going warm affordable Michael Ray sold me two cars this year he's freaking awesome and highly recommends you to go.... Ask for Michael Ray
Jan 28, 2020
Great service! Got me the payments I wanted and got me...
Great service! Got me the payments I wanted and got me out the door with a smile! Store was clean and neat and workers were very knowledgeable.
Dec 09, 2019
Thank you for service I cane from chatt price was...
Thank you for service I cane from chatt price was cheaper and staff friendly and WiFi and good is great everythjng is great thank u Scott pierce
Nov 04, 2019
These two gentlemen are amazing. They not only listened to what I wanted, but went above and beyond for me. I highly recommend them to anyone that is looking to buy a new car. They made sure I knew what every button and knob did. They showed me how to put phone numbers in my car, how to work the seats. Made buying a car and making sure it was exactly what I wanted so easy.. Can't say enough about James Matthews and Andre D. Dolberry. I bought a 2019 Honda CRV, I absolutely love it. Big thanks to these two gentlemen.
Oct 21, 2019
Very easy to work with
We didn't originally come to look at vehicles but decided looking wouldn't hurt since we knew we wanted a second Honda and had planned to purchase one soon. We found the CRV (which was the model we planned to purchase) and it was in great shape, had all the features we wanted and the price was right, so we decided to speak with someone! The sales guys, Michael and Andre, we're very kind and answered every question we had. We love our new (to us) CRV!
Business Development Account Manager
Mar 30, 2021
Great service, they really try hard to get you in a...
Great service, they really try hard to get you in a vehicle. Also thanks to Lindsey, the background people really help to pull it all together.
Nov 19, 2020
A great buying experience. Dealer was extremely...
A great buying experience. Dealer was extremely respectful and very thoughtful of my needs in purchasing a vehicle. Would definitely recommend this dealership to others.
Apr 15, 2020
Thank you Honda of Cleveland ! Very smooth process and I...
Thank you Honda of Cleveland ! Very smooth process and I got a Great Deal ! Jessica , Heath , Michael and Brandon made it happen for me . Told them what I wanted and made it happen !
Dec 09, 2019
Michael Ray was extremely kind and patient when I bought my car. He helped me through the whole process.. They whole staff at Honda was nice and would go out of their way to help you!
Nov 26, 2019
Waymond & Lindsey & Jerry helped us get our new 2019 CR-V...
Waymond & Lindsey & Jerry helped us get our new 2019 CR-V & gave us a great deal on a trade-in & kept our payment close to what we requested. We are pleased & will be happy to shop here again.
May 28, 2021
Wonderful experience with all members! Had most paperwork...
Wonderful experience with all members! Had most paperwork completed on arrival which made the process so smooth! Will def consider Honda of Cleveland for all future Honda purchases!!
Mar 30, 2021
Great experience. Took time to show the all the features...
Great experience. Took time to show the all the features Jerry was great to work with and so was the finance department. Would highly recommend Honda of Cleveland.
May 13, 2020
We had the best experience searching for the right...
We had the best experience searching for the right vehicle. The process was easy and our salesman was super informative and awesome! I definitely recommend 100%
May 12, 2020
It was time for a new car and we came to the right place! The staff was friendly, knowledgeable and helped us purchase exactly what we were looking for. Thank you!
Mar 20, 2020
I’m writing this a couple of months after my purchase BUT...
I’m writing this a couple of months after my purchase BUT Honda of Cleveland was phenomenal when my husband I purchased our civic. We made our purchase in December of 2019. We weren’t sure that we could trade in our car and walk away with a new car within a payment amount we felt comfortable with. Waymond Thompson was our salesperson. He was very patient and understanding with us. We took forever to decide and he laid all of the facts out for us and helped us talk through things. He never rushed us or pressured us to make a decision that we weren’t comfortable with. To finalize our purchase we dealt with Jerry Anderson. He was awesome. He was so friendly and informative with all of the paperwork. I am so glad we decided to come to Honda of Cleveland.
May 26, 2021
So went and traded my truck at honda of Cleveland on...
So went and traded my truck at honda of Cleveland on 5/25/21 for a Acura rdx supposed to have everything worked out got there and went in to do the final paperwork and everything had changed. Extended warranty was more than they said then when I questioned them about it they said they could not do anything. Also they said the acura was in detail shop so when they finally bring it around its dirty and foot prints on the back seats. I would not recommend this place to anyone some if the sorriest service I have ever had in my life at a dealership. I also think there pretty shady with the whole bait and switch when it came time for the paperwork. Stay away from this place.
May 24, 2020
We had the best experience possible working with Julia...
We had the best experience possible working with Julia and purchasing our used Honda through this dealership. The general manager was extremelly easy to work with and gave us a fair and honest price for our trade in as well as our used vehicle. Julia was helpful and attentive and didn't try to oversell or upgrade our purchase but rather listened to what we needed and got us into exactly the car we wanted for the price we wanted. I highly recommend requesting her as your sales associate because she has the knowledge and professionalism to make your car buying experience easy and comfortable. Great place and people to work with- we will be going there for all our future vehicle purchases.
Mar 06, 2020
Julia made me feel at home and important the whole time I...
Julia made me feel at home and important the whole time I was there. I could not ask for a better saleswoman or better service. Not only did Julia make sure I was 100% happy with my purchase she even made sure the car was clean inside and out, I will continue to recommend Julia to anyone looking for a car.
Feb 29, 2020
I had a great experience purchasing a new CRV at Honda of...
I had a great experience purchasing a new CRV at Honda of Cleveland. This was my second vehicle purchased here. Everyone was polite and provided me with excellent customer service. I made several visits to the dealership before making my final decision. Each time, Julia Trese was attentive and professional. She answered all of my questions and addressed any concerns that I had. After my purchase, she helped me program my seat, set up my phone, and answered all of my questions. The finance manager, Brandon Brookshire, also did a fantastic job. He worked diligently and was very friendly throughout the process. Overall, my experience at Honda of Cleveland was fantastic and I highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle.
Feb 22, 2020
Very glad we went here.
We usually have our maintenance done at another Honda dealership in Chattanooga because of the good deals they offer, but we decided to give our local dealership the first shot when looking for a new Honda - plus, to be honest, it was a rainy and snowy day and we didn't want to drive much further. We thought we would try them out and see what they had to offer. Anyway, we are glad we did. We met Julia Trese, a very nice salesperson who was very patient, explained all the options to us, answered our many questions, and who wasn't pushy and didn't come across as the stereotypical car sales'man' with the radio voice and the memorized pitch. Isn't it amazing that being honest actually shows through and works? Being pushy and intimidating may sell one car to one family in a lifetime, but Julia (and Cleveland Honda) has earned our recommendation to others. Thanks also to Heath Sane with the INsane deal :) , Rodney Bethune, and Brandon Brookshire. You did a good job for us. We got a great deal on a 2020 Honda CRV-EX and we will recommend Juila and the staff at the Cleveland dealership. Thanks everyone! See you at our first oil change! Robert and Malissa Hawkins
May 16, 2020
See Michael Ray at Honda Of Cleveland for a great deal.
I have purchased 2 vehicles from Honda Of Cleveland in a short period of time. Michael Ray was the salesman that worked with me on both occasions. He is a great guy. He treated me with respect and was straight-up with me during negotiations. No buyers remorse for me. I got great deals. I will go back and deal with him again for my Honda automotive needs.
Mar 16, 2020
Michael Ray was absolutely wonderful. My mom says he is...
Michael Ray was absolutely wonderful. My mom says he is the best you can get. Never got frustrated with us at all. So patient and not pushy at all! Will definitely recommend him! And Chris Harris was also great and took great care of us!
Feb 02, 2020
We had a great experience buying our new car from Honda...
We had a great experience buying our new car from Honda of Cleveland. Michael was very helpful & knowledgeable. We would definitely recommend them to others when buying a car.
Nov 26, 2019
I live in Astoria Oregon. I made arrangements via telephone to purchase the particular automobile that I wanted in Cleveland Tennessee. Arriving a week later the car was ready to go paperwork was ready Michael Ray explaind the workings of the car to me, all in all an efficient and pleasant experience.
Oct 01, 2019
Worst Decision I Ever Made
This is my third attempt at leaving a review. This experience has gone from sublime to nightmarish. At this point, I know there is no hope for a resolution, so I will write this review and leave it where it is. And again, I say to the dealership, when you try contacting me after the fact, or leave some snarky response trying to dismiss me, the opportunity to correct and fix was there. I purchased a vehicle 9/14/2019. This vehicle was being transferred from a different dealership as Honda of Cleveland did not have the vehicle I wanted. When I arrived three days prior to make the deal, I wasn't given the opportunity to test drive any vehicle as Jeff took me to one Pilot and the power was disconnected. I was asked for a deposit to hold a vehicle and they would obtain the vehicle I desired. Saturday rolls around, and I show up. I don't see the vehicle and am not given the opportunity to look at it or test drive without signing the purchasing paperwork. I point out three times there is a form stating the vehicle is correct no issues, so on and so forth. I advise, as does my wife, that we don't want to sign this form until we've been given the opportunity to inspect and drive. I was assured by Jeff and by Jerry that if there were any issues we didn't have to keep the vehicle. Paperwork is finished and then the nightmare begins: huge scratch down the passenger door, the key fob doesn't respond to commands, the transmission catches, features promised were not present in the vehicle. I point all of this out, and immediately rather than even trying to present alternatives, Jeff acts like I am making this up. Rodney would rather talk about everyone else's experience with a Pilot than acknowledge my issues. I am made to be the outlier. I've noticed that with this dealership. Look at their reviews on here or Facebook. If someone says something negative, the response is always the same, dismiss that person and point out how everyone else had a positive experience so that person complaining must be the problem. And this narrative continued throughout this awful process. I go to my local Honda in Chattanooga and describe my problem. I'm told to contact a Chris Harris, as he is the general manager of the Cleveland store. What does he proceed to do, half fix one problem and distance himself from anything else. Literally this guy kept repeating, "I hope you know I did everything I could." Took no ownership of the problem. The transmission still has issues, even though they kept my car for a week and never once acknowledged the problems or bothered to test drive it with me or anything. It still hasn't been discussed despite me telling three people. And that is another thing. I was told the car had parking sensors. Drive away. They aren't there. Rather then even just saying hey our bad, we will fix it. First the proposition is I pay for the whole thing. Then it is we will cover half. Then it's we can't do it but we still put the part in so you are responsible for it. Truly what happened. Three people, Rodney, Greg, and Chris, yes you Chris as you continue to lie and distance yourself, all told me to my face the parking sensors would be integrated OEM into the car. When it wasn't done and I brought this up, the narrative was changed to it couldn't be done and they claimed no one told me it could be done. This despite Rodney standing with me in the service area saying he learned something new. Chris then told me I had to pay for it despite the job I request, and the job they promised not being completed. Then proceeded to look me in the face and say he did everything I asked. No, guy, you didn't. Showed the scratch to the dealership the day I drove away and despite them having my car for 5 days, they still didn't fix the scratch. It wasn't until I complained again that it was finally corrected. No accountability. Literally a bucket of lies is what I'm driving. Jerry pressures me into getting a car warranty by saying 1. I couldn't buy the warranty elsewhere and 2. it would be more expensive if I didn't include it with financing. Both are lies. They go through AllState extended care which will sell you a warranty direct at a fraction of the cost with less of a deductible. When I went back to cancel the warranty, two different finance people refused, one literally blew in my face at the notion. Still waiting for the funds to be returned. That was six days ago. I simply asked to be sold the car I requested or give me my trade back. They wouldn't even entertain the notion at fixing the problem. Rodney kept reiterating, we don't usually take them back, which indicates you would, but simply don't want to. If anything, I am grateful for this experience as it has been the worst of my life. I have learned about fraud and shady business practices and tactics. I will be better prepared in the future for tactics awful dealerships such as this employ to trick people into purchasing vehicles.
Jun 08, 2021
These guys were fantastic, the whole staff is friendly,...
These guys were fantastic, the whole staff is friendly, but James Matthews is the man to go see! Mr. Matthews and the dealership worked tirelessly to get me approved for my new truck. James was friendly, honest, and knowledgeable. He listened to all of my concerns and was not pushy with me at all. When its time to buy for my wife, or trade in on another, I will only be going to see James. Highly recommend!
Dec 07, 2019
James matthews and Jerry anderson made the car buying...
James matthews and Jerry anderson made the car buying experience very easy and I would definitely buy from honda of Cleveland again. Thanks again very much.
Nov 26, 2019
We went to Honda of Cleveland to find my daughter a new...
We went to Honda of Cleveland to find my daughter a new to her car. We met James Matthews and he was awesome to work with!
Nov 04, 2019
Feb 28, 2019
Honda CR-V 2018
Great experience at Honda of Cleveland. This is the second vehicle I have purchased here. I called DJ prior to coming to test drive cars and he had information and models ready for me when we arrived. Very friendly staff, would highly recommend. Financing process took a bit longer than we hoped, but the staff were friendly and very knowledgeable during the process (especially James Matthews.) Thanks!
Jun 08, 2020
We had an excellent experience with Fred Stewart. He...
We had an excellent experience with Fred Stewart. He made the car buying experience easy, fast, and stress free. We love our new Pilot and Honda of Cleveland.
Apr 02, 2019
Bought 2018 Honda Accord
Fred Stewart helped me and my husband. We drove two cars and chose the color and interior we wanted. He helped us pick out exactly what we wanted and helped us get a good deal.
Mar 20, 2019
Excellent Service and Personal Attention
We have been doing business with Honda of Cleveland for 10 plus years. Mark Duncan and William Oltz are the ultimate Service Advisers. We can depend on them to let us know what we need to have done to our vehicle, but best of all, we can trust them to be honest and tell us our concern about a certain issue was just a concern - nothing was wrong with the vehicle. Many other dealers would take advantage of that concern and do a repair that was not really necessary. Their honesty, dependability, personal attention, mechanical knowledge and advice is greatly appreciated by our family. We highly recommend these two Service Advisers knowing you can not go wrong when having them take care of you and your vehicle.
Feb 28, 2019
Honda of Cleveland is the best!!!
We purchased our first CRV at Honda of Cleveland about 10 years ago and we just keep going back. Our salesman, Fred Stewart, has become our friend and we appreciate his help and value his advice. He is the main reason we keep returning!!! Everyone we’ve met there is friendly, helpful and professional!!! The service department is great! Although we live about 60 miles away, I continue to return whenever my car needs attention! Brandon Brookshire recently did good job helping us work through all the paperwork involved with the financial part of our purchase!
Jan 29, 2019
David's Third Honda Ridgeline
Overall EXCELLENT purchase experience!!! Fred Stewart showed me all the models of 2019 Ridgeline pickups and explained the special features of each truck. Fred was patient, thorough, knowledgeable, professional, and kind over several days I shopped for my "perfect" truck. He answered all my questions. Fred ordered my 2019 Ridgeline RTL-E from another dealership to get exactly what I wanted. The purchase process was efficient and easy. Fred explained how to use all the technical features of my truck and insured everything was perfect before I proudly drove my beautiful new Ridgeline home. Since my purchase, Fred has contacted me personally by phone and text to make sure I was happy with my truck and his service. I have purchased around 25 vehicles from Honda of Cleveland since 1996, and highly recommend this dealership for their excellent service, professionalism, and customer friendly attitude. When I purchase another Honda in the future, I will definitely choose Fred Stewart as my sales representative !!
Business Development Account Manager
Oct 19, 2020
Excellent, superb service! Everyone was incredibly...
Excellent, superb service! Everyone was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable and made my first car purchasing experience an absolute delight. It was the best experience I could have had.
Sep 22, 2020
Jaime and Mike were amazing. They make the process smooth...
Jaime and Mike were amazing. They make the process smooth and easy. I will always come back to honda for my car needs. thanks for all the help!
Apr 12, 2020
Michael was great he answered all of my questions without...
Michael was great he answered all of my questions without hesitation and did everything to get me into the car of my dreams. I greatly appreciate his effort and making sure I was able to drive off the lot with a newer car
Feb 17, 2020
From the moment we inquired online about a vehicle, a...
From the moment we inquired online about a vehicle, a nice lady stayed in touch with us over several weeks. The first time we visited, we met a very gracious salesman, Michael Ray, who was courteous and never pushing. He was the main reason we traded at Cleveland.
Oct 09, 2019
They really helped me with everything I needed, they answered all my questions, Michael Ray did an excellent job in explaining and helping with things we didn't understand
Business Development Account Manager
Jul 24, 2020
I’ve been there many times and have purchased 4 vehicles...
I’ve been there many times and have purchased 4 vehicles from there now. I’m always treated with respect and get all my questions answered. They worked with me and got me a really good deal on an extended warranty. Thanks Honda if Cleveland!!
Jul 11, 2020
Michael went above and beyond to help us while we're...
Michael went above and beyond to help us while we're looking. Service level was high without feeling pressured. Would highly recommend honda of Cleveland.
Oct 30, 2019
A wonderful experience
The people at Honda of Cleveland are very friendly and helpful. Made my car buying experience a pleasure. Michael really worked hard for me, and I truly appreciate him
Oct 01, 2019
Worst Decision I Ever Made
Apr 02, 2019
Bought 2018 Honda Accord
Oct 14, 2020
I have been thrilled with the service department!!Matt,...
I have been thrilled with the service department!!Matt, Service Manager, has gone out of his way to offer top notch assistance & answer any questions!
Mar 20, 2020
I’m writing this a couple of months after my purchase BUT...
Nov 26, 2019
Waymond & Lindsey & Jerry helped us get our new 2019 CR-V...
Oct 06, 2019
We had a great experience today. The sales staff was very...
We had a great experience today. The sales staff was very friendly and helpful waymond and jerry were great. We had great conversations and an easy hassle free experience. We will recommend them to everyone
May 26, 2019
Used is used but really?!!
I just arrived back home from a trip to this dealership. I purchased a 09 Jeep Wrangler. Was wondering why so dirty when arrived. Wayman Thompson the sales person was very helpful and we test drove the vehicle. I decided to purchase with cash and they cleaned up Jeep. Once I arrived home I noticed The rear lights flash emergency when you turn on signal ,both passenger side fender flairs are lose and have slid down several inches. I understand used but this is ridiculous. I texted the salesman and he has referred me to used sales manager Heath. This gonna be fun. Did in mention I drove 2hours and 45 minutes there and 3 hours back. UPDATE: Heath was very helpful and has agreed to let my local auto shop fix the issues and is paying for it. I was very upset when I arrived home and felt like I kinda got shafted, but again they stepped up to the plate and I’m getting my stuff repaired. Thank you for working with me and for understanding my frustration. If I lived closer would most definitely buy again from them. They have renewed my belief in most folks (car biz) are good.
Sep 02, 2020
Tyler was honest,helpful and very professional and...
Tyler was honest,helpful and very professional and knowledgeable before, during, and after the purchase of our 2020 Odyssey van We highly recommend working with Tyler Gibson at Honda of Cleveland
Sep 26, 2018
above and beyond
I bought a used truck from Honda of cleveland. It had a problem with the engine that they was not aware of when they sold me the truck. They took care of everything without hesitation. Honda of Cleveland went far and above what I thought most dealers would have in my opinion. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.
May 13, 2018
We worked with Tyler to find our new car and he made sure everything was perfect. Everyone else we came in contact with while we were there was just as nice and welcoming!
May 10, 2018
They staff was extremely friendly and helpful during the whole process. They worked quickly and effectively to make sure all needs was met at the time of my visit.
May 09, 2018
I happened by the exit to your dealership and seen the construction sale sign. I had no intention of purchasing a new vehicle when I stopped by but I was greated by Tyler looking so festive in his sumbrero!! He was super nice and friendly and grabbed my our attention right away. He was more than willing to show us any vehicle we wanted to check out and very patient in going over the details of each different vehicle. If it had not been for his excellent salesmanship I don't know that I would have been so enthused about a new purchase. He is definitely a keeper 😃😃
Mar 24, 2021
Most efficient process from deal to paperwork then...
Most efficient process from deal to paperwork then delivery of vehicle. Very professional throughout the process. Highly recommend Michael Ray and Honda of Cleveland! We will return for future purchases.
May 19, 2019
Tyler and Lindsey Thomas treated me great and helped me out so much, while i was buying my Honda Civic. They were so patient, caring and did everything they could do to help. 10/10 recommend this dealership and Lindsey and Tyler. The finance manager Brandon was also very polite and helpful as well. Best service!
Apr 23, 2021
We loved Zach and Honda of Cleveland they were very Good...
We loved Zach and Honda of Cleveland they were very Good to us from the time we pulled in the lot and still today We are Blessed With Zach and Honda of Cleveland Thank You We Love Our Jeep Toy lol
Apr 05, 2021
Friendly folks, from Sales, to Service. Provided me with...
Friendly folks, from Sales, to Service. Provided me with good options based on my budget. This dealership operates very professionally. I am happy with my purchase.
Apr 22, 2021
My husband and I were looking for something different, me...
My husband and I were looking for something different, me wanting a jeep and Calvin did his best and got us our jeep. Thank you Calvin, for all your help, we WILL be returning customers!
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 423-664-9714 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% downpayment.
MPG Disclaimer Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.